Conversation I heard in the club.
- Shy Guy: Hey there..
- Random Guy: Hey what's up?
- Shy Guy: Nothing much, just wanted to say you are really cute.
- Random Guy: Thanks dude!
- Shy Guy: So, are you here with anyone?
- Random Guy: Yeah, my girlfriend just went to the washroom.
- Shy Guy: Oh God, I'm sorry, didn't know you were straight.
- Random Guy: That's alright it's cool.
- Shy Guy: You don't mind me calling you cute?
- Random Guy: A compliment is a compliment no matter who it comes from.
one direction should probably do a photoshoot like this
or like this
I vote for the second option.
DEFINITELY the second option.
i feel like i’m going to be 85 years old and still bitter about boyd and erica
random-shit-from-my-head asked: Do you know of any fics that have letters in them? Like handwritten letters between Stiles and Derek? Thanks :D
- Crash Landers by gyzym (oneshot | 31,173 | Pg-13) is a gr8 one to read first.
- Mating Habits of the Domesticated North American Werewolf by lielabell (complete | 35,458 | R) has derek writing to stiles
- The Sweet Little Things That You Do by Jellyfax (complete | 7,975 | R) has derek leaving little notes
- Sparkly Pens by mm_coconut (series wip | 16 | R)
- The Shopping List by apocryphal (oneshot | 0 | PG-13) both of these have goofy little notes between them
In the summer of 1941, with the country on the brink of war, diner waiter Stiles meets Derek Hale, an army soldier just passing through Beacon Hills.
Stiles starts writing to Derek after he and Cora leave town.